วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

ZuPreem Lory Diet Powdered Nectar Bird Food

ZuPreem Lory Diet Powdered Nectar Bird Food

Birds Food ZuPreem Lory Diet Nuggets and Lory Diet Nectar are formulated specifically for adult, non-reproducing lories, lorikeets, hanging parrots, fig parrots and other nectar-eating, pet birds. When fed together, these two complementary diets make up the ZuPreem Exclusive Lory Feeding Plan., Brand ZuPreem2.5-lb bag
I love Lorikeet. We have used the product for about 3 years of age and weight with good springs, always playful and adventurous, and beautiful., I would like to try other brands Lory Nectar best, but my Lory will not eat it. One is the type who likes Zupreem., Lory this my full love and began to eat it right away, unlike other products I had. The immediate and fast delivery. The packaging was clean and the object was far from obsolete. I will buy from here.
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น