วันเสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sergeant's Geisler Superior Nutrition 3-Pound Cockatiel Diet

Sergeant's Geisler Superior Nutrition 3-Pound Cockatiel Diet

Birds Food Sergeant's geisler superior nutrition 3-pound cockatiel diet., Brand Sergeant's PetBird foodHigh qualityResalable bagCockatiel foodContains the finest seeds and grains
Cockial and I was more than 3 years. I eat it like wild birds and it is in the best shape for its age. Her feathers are okay and that she is very busy. When I discovered that the bird was the first of a different type of seeds, less expensive brand, and feathers would fall out. Do not be cheap when it comes to birds. They are the best and in my opinion the best company., With my life and my budgies Lineolated parakeets. They seem to like everything, and it is affordable.
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น