วันอังคารที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Harrison's Organic High Potency Fine 1 Lb.

Harrison's Organic High Potency Fine 1 Lb.

Birds Food Harrison's bird food is USDA certified organic, Brand Harrison's Bird FoodsCertified Organic Bird Food
Our bird vet recommended this product, as we were looking for high quality organic food to feed our two birds. Our birds are adapted to the food directly and they are very successful at it healthy!, I found out when I get my green cheek Conure eating pellets and does not work I'm tired .:(... feeding and I will keep trying. But I wonder if I can use pellets to the water and give it to her? We'll see, Good price and my birds - who are really fussy - that love. They eat 'em up, but the remaining powder in the bowl. Try them!
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น