วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Buddeez Bag-In Pet Food and Bird Seed Dispenser, Large, Color:Clear

Buddeez Bag-In Pet Food and Bird Seed Dispenser, Large, Color:Clear

Birds Food Buddeez Bag-In Pet Food & Bird Seed DispenserFinally no scoops! No mess!Simply place the bag of seed or pet food in the dispenser and pour. So easy to use just lift the built in spout or open the flip top for hassle free pouring. Keep food fresh and safe from pests in this air tight storage container. Fits up to 10 lbs. of seed and 8 lbs. of pet food. No more messy transferring from bags to storage containers., Brand BuddeezEasy-grip handleFlip lid with spoutConvenient and no mess pet food storage & dispenserSimply place the bag inside and pour, it's that easy
I have a very similar version, and less on the container that I use for sugar in the kitchen and I like it so well, I thought it would be good for the puppy food. I'm not so enthusiastic, but because it is a bit cumbersome to use in large quantities. I need both hands to hold on while I pour (shaking) from food. I decided that ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น