วันพุธที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Hagen Living World Stainless Steel Parrot Cup, 16-Ounce

Hagen Living World Stainless Steel Parrot Cup, 16-Ounce

Birds Health Supplies The Living World Stainless Steel Parrot Cup has the ability to hold up to 16-ounce of liquid or food and will fit most bird cages. The Living World Stainless Steel Parrot Cup a necessary accessory in your birds home. The welded cage attachment allows for sturdy and durable placement, and the screw on bowl cannot be removed by your bird., Brand Hagen, Color black, Provides hygienic eating platformComplete with welded cage attachmentDurable and dishwasher safeSolid clamp holds cup in placeScrew-on food or water cup
I tested a few of these before ordering more. They seem to minimize food waste and mess. They look attractive and like they will last. They were also easy to install. My parrots and I are happy with the purchase., I recently bought two of these containers for my Blue Front Amazon parrot. I love the size and how easily they unscrew from their base. They are also very portable an...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น