วันเสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Hartz Bonanza 4-Pound Gourmet Diet Supply, Parakeet

Hartz Bonanza 4-Pound Gourmet Diet Supply, Parakeet

Birds Food Hartz nutrition bonanza parakeet diet is the ultimate parakeet diet., Brand HARTZ, Color black, Hartz nutrition bonanza parakeet gourmet diet is a nutritious blend of tasty wholesome ingredients including quality grains seeds, fruits and vegetablesThis diet is guaranteed 100-percent complete nutritionHartz triple-fresh seal packaging protects the freshness and flavor of your pet's food and the zip-pak slider makes pouring and sealing a cinch
Hartz Bonanza Parakeet diet 4-Pound Supply .... BIRDS of my love I got it FOOD.WHEN BIRDS and the feeder should Absolutly went NUTS during the many seeds thing INSIDE.FIRST MY birds were the results and the pieces went GROATS PARTICULAR.HE love corn I go, but IT ALL, which was a part of the product favorite Darrell honestly ...., I do not know if it is a figment of my Amazon parrot, but all the other food I have often thrown on the floor. This relish...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น