วันอังคารที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Wild Finch Blend Bird Food

Wild Finch Blend Bird Food

Birds Food A specially selected blend of ingredients designed to attract a wide variety of finches. Comes in a resealable space saving stand-up pouch for easy storage. FreshLock technology retains the flavor and freshness of the premium natural ingredients. Contains white proso millet, red millet, sunflower chips and Nyjer thistle., Brand Audobon/Mills BrosPart of a balanced diet for finchesSpecialty blend for attracting a wide variety of finchesPremium natural ingredientsSpace saving resealable standup pouch stores easilyFreshLock technology seals in freshness and flavor
The product arrived on time, I filled my bird feeders and ate down Pollack. They can not ask more than that!, My wild birds love it, was my bird feeder empty when the seeds were ordered so I went to a local store and picked up 2-5 pounds to get my bags until my seed arivd. Want from Amazon and are lucky just after emptying around...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น