วันเสาร์ที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Zoo Med Floating Betta Exercise Mirror

Zoo Med Floating Betta Exercise Mirror

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Small mirror suspended with a floating ball. The exercise mirror should be placed in with your Betta for maximum 5 minutes at a time, once or twice per day., Brand Zoo MedWhen your Betta sees his reflection he will "exercise" his finsReduces boredom from captivityWatch your beta perform natural behaviors
Fighting is a natural behavior for Betta's they seem to like it and dare I say feel a sense of accomplishment when the "enemy fish" is taken away from his territory., I recently bought a Zoo Med Floating Betta Exercise Mirror because I didn't like the mirror that I was using. With the exception of my crowntail who was more interested in the plastic ball, my other boys love the mirror. I love watching them flare and straighten out their fins in a defensive/offensive posture. I only leave the mirror in their tank five minutes once or twice a day which allows them to get plenty of exercise....
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น