วันเสาร์ที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Tetra 77327 Tetra LifeGuard, 150-Tablet

Tetra 77327 Tetra LifeGuard, 150-Tablet

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Lifeguard, a unique, broad spectrum, non-antibiotic., Brand TetraWill treat ick, fungus, mouth rot, and moreMay be used as preventative when adding new fishEffectively treats most common fish diseases
I have been using this product for over a year now, been buying from the same seller. I think it's a good product to have around. I do lose some fish, but it's better than having all of them die. This product is definitely cheaper than replacing all the fish. I sometimes would treat for longer than 5 days just to make sure fish does not get rebound sickness after treatment., At the first sign of trouble I treat my whole fish tank with Lifeguard medication. I rarely have a fatality. This completely removes the guesswork on treating sick fish. I have been using this product for 3 years, as needed, and will never go back to trying to identify and individually treat a sick fish again. A mus...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น