วันจันทร์ที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Tetra Whisper Power Filter 40, 40-Gallon

Tetra Whisper Power Filter 40, 40-Gallon

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Whisper Power Filter 40, Brand TetraDesigned for Use in Smaller Aquariums Up to 40-Gallon, Uses Large Whisper Bio-Bag CartridgesThree filters in one for cleaner water and healthier fishUses Large Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges
Filter this really the best available for a small aquarium. NIL was available at local stores. Plus an incredibly low., I love my Whipser 10, so I thought it would be good Whisper 40 Yes, it was not good. It is loud, buzzing sound it makes. It vibrates too much, in my opinion, and to accept a buzzing / rattling. I have to filter out my night just so I can sleep (the idea is in the bedroom). Works fine otherwise, but the sound, but shame. Too bad. I can not recommend the filter, spend your money on something that actually is "whispering", The filter keeps the tank nice and clean (I remember when you want to change the Bio-Bag). It is in my daughters room and i...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น