วันอังคารที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

JW Pet Company ActivAir Submarine Aquarium Ornament, Colors may vary

JW Pet Company ActivAir Submarine Aquarium Ornament, Colors may vary

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets The ActivAir Submarine aquarium ornament is an air activated moving bubbler for your aquarium. The Submarine with bobbing, rotating propeller action provides air for your fish and provides a fun and decorative ornament to enhance your aquatic environment!, Brand JW PetCompletely cover the ornament's base with gravelBright ideas for better fish keeping!Place the ornament in an unobstructed place in your aquariumOpening actionAir activated moving bubbler for your aquarium
I purchased this item. Looks good in the tank, but I had to take it out. When I put the sub in the tank, I could not get the water flowing with bubbles. I found the button breaks the air stream. How do I use just the hose. But up too much air in my thoughts.
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น