วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Tetra 77853 Whisper Air Pump, 40-Gallon

Tetra 77853 Whisper Air Pump, 40-Gallon

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Whisper air pumps provide reliable service at an economical cost. Efficient and easy-to-use, Whisper air pumps can handle the aeration needs of aquariums from 10 to 100 gallons., Brand TetraEfficient and easy to useFor use in 40-Gallon aquariumsWhisper air pumps provide reliable servie at an economical cost
This Aquarium Air Pump is so Quiet I have my 29 gallon aquarium in my big master bedroom. I can only hear the bubbles from the air-stone! I will use Whisper Air Pumps for both of my aquariums, because they are built really good and are Super Quiet! I recommend these aquarium air pump for all Aquarium Owners!, Seriousely, if you have an aquarium and you don't want to hear the pump drone on for hours a day lulling you to sleep with it's hypnotising pumping action noise I advise you get this. This baby is far quieter than most of the models I've seen and it does a great job too!, Its an ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น