วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Universal Sport Bag Pet Travel Carrier

Universal Sport Bag Pet Travel Carrier

Carriers The Universal Sport Bag is a handy line, air approved, go anywhere travel bag that lets your friends with you. Ideal for small dogs, which is also great for cats, other small animals. Versatile and stylish, you can take your pet with you, knowing that it is comfortable and secure in their padded and hypoallergenic surroundings. The universal gym bag comes with two short straps to be used as handles, straps, or backpack use, while tapes can not be used to attach the bag to the seat of your car., Mark Emanuele Bianchi Design, Silver / Black, comfortable and up to 20 pounds and UV proof protectedAirline petWater approved cage length: 3:24 nóim, I bought a bag on my toy poodle in my scooter. I start to "begin to pack anything," but had to change because I'm short and sometimes you hit when I take the bicycle and foot. In the first place ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น