วันเสาร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Pet Gear I-GO2 Plus Traveler Rolling Backpack Carrier for Cats and Dogs up to 25-pounds, Black

Pet Gear I-GO2 Plus Traveler Rolling Backpack Carrier for Cats and Dogs up to 25-pounds, Black

Carriers The five-in-one I GO 2 Plus Traveler has telescoping handle with wheels, to function as a rolling case. Can be used as a backpack, tote or car seat and meets most airline travel regulation. The Plus Traveler offers a hard shell for your pets protection. Comes with removable plush pad for easy washing, tether to secure animal and wheel cover. Ideal for pets up to 25-pounds., Brand Pet Gear, Color Black, Telescoping handle stores out of the way just like a suitcaseInternal fleece padMeasures 13.5 x 17 x 21; for pets up to 25-poundsIncluded tether can be attached to your pet harness for extra safety
I have very large, more than 25 pounds and my cat carrier large enough for him. This carrier fit the bill. It is slightly higher than expected, I (I'm more focused on the breadth and depth of measurement), so it's nice size. It seems too big to travel by air, but it worked great for ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น