วันศุกร์ที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Medium Double Door Deluxe Pet Carrier - 23 x 12.5 x 12 inches

Medium Double Door Deluxe Pet Carrier - 23 x 12.5 x 12 inches

Carriers This kennel has wire doors on the top & the front to make loading & unloading easy. The deluxe dial-latch system makes it easy to assemble. Ideal for cats & puppies. Airline approved. Please check with your airline for carrier regulations., Brand Petmate Double Door Deluxe, Color Green,Green, For animals up to 15 pounds.Measures 23 x 12.5 x 12 inchesAvailable in Green OliveWire doors on the top & the frontIdeal for small animals
My cat never left his home or cell found in more than nine years (to life). I took the box to take months, so it would feel and smell to be there. Then I take the car to a place far away (2 hours). He did well with the behavior (except for a few meowser rebelous). A new house now, and he feels comfortable enough to venture into a little bit. I love the box and makes a recommendation to my bear-proof., Very quick service. I received my order way before the expect...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น