วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Merial Frontline Plus for Cats - 12-Pack

Merial Frontline Plus for Cats - 12-Pack

Frontline Plus Flea Frontline Plus for cats power 12 months. Frontline Plus is effective at all stages of fleas. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles and hair follicles remain on the skin and fur are released in long-term control of fleas and ticks. Stop the effective development of new fleas, Frontline also completely breaks the flea life cycle. MerialEasy applyEffective mark against ticks and skills liceKills fleasSafe Queen pregnant and lactating 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours my cat is neutered indoor / outdoor (on the left in my neighborhood this summer), I started using three weeks ago. When I get home from work, I sleep in a privileged position in the Bush wallow in the dirt plain ol '. He already had all kinds of errors if I can do at night in bed and sleep in beds of light. Oh, and I i. ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น