วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses

Frontline Plus Flea Flea & Tick Spot-On, Merial brand, green, easy to apply in 3 steps processFor every 8 weeks and cats as olderPackage 5.8 x 1 x 4.5 inches, includes eggs satisfaction limited GuaranteeFlea fleas, lice, and tick control for cats and dose delivery kittens6 provides fleas, flea eggs, lice, chewing and verification support for up to 6 months, we have three cats, indoor / outdoor living in the middle of a forest - ticks and fleas that flourish around us. I can use this product once a month and have not had a problem with ticks or fleas ... I went through a "pest house" once vowed would never happen again. And I do not think it will, until I remember the first line to implement more!, When I have two dogs, I must protect my dog and my cat. If I use Frontline on my dogs early, leaving my dog flea jumping in front of sick leave, in spite of my cats, they die very quickly and ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น