วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

In My Tree

In My Tree

Activity Trees Switch to explore the colorful pages, this book irresistible stamped with the card, which makes the tree an owl so welcoming. This owl is a strong team and tender sleep? No, this is his loving family! Bright images, messages, reassuring, unique pages and rolled a great sense of finger puppets to connect any headline to read interactive and fun! Chronicle Books Create a brand that I love this book and not my son. It 'very short, but one of the first books for children. Owl loves dolls. If it's something about their attention to a good book. Further research, I think it's sweet. I also like how my son could not bend on these pages, because they are so thick. I like his puppet. The story is exciting, but you can spruce everything on every page. Speeches, I found this book to my baby shower and my son loves. He loves to reach and tou ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น