วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Frontline Plus Purple 45-88 6 pk USA/EPA

Frontline Plus Purple 45-88 6 pk USA/EPA

Frontline Plus Flea Kill 100% of existing fleas within 24 hours. Continues killing fleas for a month or more. It remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your pet bathed or not. Approved for use in puppies 8 weeks or 100% older.Kills existing fleas within 24 hours.Continues kill fleas for a month or more.Remains sealed for 30 days, even if your pet bathed or not. Approved for use in puppies 8 weeks or more. Brand INCContinues FCE kill fleas for a month or for use in puppies 8 weeks or more.Approved older.Kills 100% of fleas within 24 hours.Remains existing sealed for 30 days, even if your pet or anything bathing. The same product at a better price. I use it for my dog and I am very happy. It is recommended every three months. To avoid ticks, I had to go every two months., I use the product on my dog, but t. ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น