วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Armarkat Cat Tree Model A6501, Beige

Armarkat Cat Tree Model A6501, Beige

Cats Beds & Furniture Model No: A6501, cover material: synthetic leather, color covering: Beige with Silver Grey Condo, equipment table: plywood, the diameter of the message: 3-1/2-inch, Dimensions: 30 mm (L) X 28 - inches (L) x 65 "(H), maintaining a maximum weight: 50 pounds, with a beige condo Armarkat label, cover material: Faux FurOverall Dimensions: 30 inches (W) 28 inches (W) Material Map 65 inches (H): Operation Weight pressed WoodMax: 50 pounds .. I have for my spoiled princess, I thought it would be like trees in general, it was easy, was not much I can m 'sit in a corner of the room to imagine that he would see what happened here, but it does not seem interested. So I decided to go to the dining room where you can see the garden or, depending on the mood. I have tendinitis in his left shoulder, so I was a bit "skeptical, but it is very easy, so I'm on the couch and lead / d. ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น