วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Quick Lock Crock 20oz

Quick Lock Crock 20oz

Birds Health Supplies Removable food or water bowl fits all wire cages; platform locks in place. The bowl comes off easy with a twist to the left. Fits vertical or horizontal wire. Heavy duty for long-term dependability, easy to clean & dishwasher safe. Use for cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, ferrets and other small animals., Brand LixitRemovable food or water bowl fits all wire cagesHeavy duty for long-term dependabilityFits vertical or horizontal wire.
I have some of the dishes. They attached to the right side of the box. No more spilled water for the dogs. My cats throw inside / outside the box night after a day of running around outside. They are two of water and two for food, and it keeps the box a lot cleaner. I do not know how I would do without them. They can be attached to the PET carrier door too., I have no Crock (over a dozen). They are actually pretty nice product. The only problem I totally immersed...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น