วันศุกร์ที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Lixit Glass Waterer Replacement Bottle 32oz

Lixit Glass Waterer Replacement Bottle 32oz

Birds Health Supplies Replacement bottle for the 32oz Lixit Glass Waterer, Brand LixitReplacement bottle for the 32oz Lixit Glass Waterer
Good bottle. Had to order a spare since I dropped one on my tile floor and it broke. Have two of them for my 8 Coton de Tulear dogs. They use it. I've used plastic ones which the dogs like more because the drip pipe is larger in diameter and allows more water to flow when they lick,, but I hate the plastic.. Just bad to have the water sitting in plastic all day., Product was packed well, confirmed, and in tact. Will purchase again from this vendor., These are great, simply put. The only problem I have is a Macaw that's smarter than most people. She will get the bottle out of it's metal holding contraption and it drops onto the tile floor and breaks. She of course, gives me that "Did I Do That?" look, knowing good and well that she did. When she's done with hers, she ho...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น