วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

8in1 Parakeet Moulting Food Canister, 8-Ounce

8in1 Parakeet Moulting Food Canister, 8-Ounce

Birds Health Supplies 8in1 Parakeet Moulting Food (Canister), 8-Ounce, Brand 8 in 1Feed as a complete meal or as a treat.Eases stress during moulting periods by replacing lost nutrients.
This was not exactly the product I ordered. Hartz I, I got eCOTRITION. I have not had it long enough to really judge, but does not seem to remember the difference Rigby. It also came in a bag, I prefer Hartz container. I knew I would save my jar. Oh well., I bought this product was previously at Petco for about $ 4 (excluding taxes) for my two parakeets. They did not like it much when I first some of them have their food, but they got used to it soon. The weirdest part was when this product, I expected to be in a small jar lid, as shown in the image. Instead, I got the sort of resealable bag / pouch. It's still the same product but changed in appearance / names. One of the corner of the bag, they show a picture of what...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น