วันพุธที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

8in1 Canary/Finch eCOTRITION Song Plus Food, 8-Ounce

8in1 Canary/Finch eCOTRITION Song Plus Food, 8-Ounce

Birds Health Supplies 8in1 Canary/Finch Song Food, 8-Ounce, Brand 8 in 1Delectable blend helps encourage melodies from canaries and finches.Provides maximum nutritional support.
8in1 I bought some birdseed taste. This was our favorite bird long taste. I can not give more detailed review as I'm not the one eating the seeds, but for some reason our birds love the taste of honey is the best! I liked the fact that the canister and bag from the bag easily overflow., Pollack is also my food happy about this. Cheep makes them more when they are waiting to download. I am pleased to offer a variety of seeds and fruits as it seems to make them happier and more alive., For some reason, my birds are not crazy about this. I thought it would be comparable to nutriberries but it is not the same., I had a parakeet that lived 12 years and my present on the fourth year, and is the key to healthy eating. Choose a popular ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น