วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Oster Pet Nail Grinder

Oster Pet Nail Grinder

Birds Health Supplies The Oster Nail Grinder is safe for the animal and easy to use. The only nail grinder with an automatic spin stop for safe nail grinding. Includes nail grinder, (2) 60 grit grooming bands, (2) 100 grit grooming bands, grooming drum, grinding stone, power supply and instruction manual with usage tips. Replacement grinding stones, grooming bands and grooming drum available., Brand Oster, Color Blue, Finger grips for added comfort and better controlHandy carrying case protects and stores grinderVariable speed allows power level to effectively and safely grind nailLightweight, ergonomic designMeasures 1/3 by 1/3 by 8 inches; 1-year parts-and-labor warranty
The nail grinder is easy to use on my Labradoodle puppy. I can cut all the nails in about 20 minutes at home without worrying about batteries., I hate cutting my nails Alsáiseach. In fact, I did not even touch his feet. I went to buy na...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น