วันเสาร์ที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

8in1 Parakeet Conditioning Food Canister, 8-Ounce

8in1 Parakeet Conditioning Food Canister, 8-Ounce

Birds Health Supplies 8in1 Parakeet Condition Food (Canister), 8-Ounce, Brand 8 in 1Supplies nutritional support needed by birds for optimum health.Enriched with nutrients essential for bird's high metabolism.
This was not exactly the product I ordered. Hartz I, I got eCOTRITION. I have not had it long enough to really judge, but does not seem to remember the difference Rigby. It also came in a bag, I prefer Hartz container. I knew I would save my jar. Oh well., I had previously bought this product at Petco for roughly 4 dollars( not including tax) for my two parakeets. They didn't seem to like it much when I first put some with their food but they soon got used to it. The strangest part was when this product arrived, I expected it to be in this little can with a lid, as shown in the current picture. Instead, I got this sort of resealable bag/pouch. It's still the same product but they changed their look/...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น