วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Zoo Med Sun Dried Large Red Shrimp, 2-1/2-Ounce

Zoo Med Sun Dried Large Red Shrimp, 2-1/2-Ounce

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Zoo Meds Large Sun-Dried Red Shrimp are an excellent high-quality, protein rich food ideal for large aquatic turtles and large size freshwater or marine aquarium fish and invertebrates. Fish and turtles typically show an increase in weight and vigor within only a few days of feeding. Whether used as a staple food or an occasional treat, Zoo Meds Sun-Dried Red Shrimp provide a nutritional boost to any feeding regimen., Brand Zoo MedCan be used as a staple food or treatHigh proteinFor all aquatic turtles
The shrimp is a little larger than I expected, but my turtle LOVES it! She only eats her other food if I refuse to give her shrimp. She would eat nothing but shrimp if I allowed it., These are not the bite size, my baby turtle cant eat it at all, i got to break them inorder to get it feed, This is a much better deal than one can find at the pet store. The turtles love it too! I recommend...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น