วันจันทร์ที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Micro Wafers Fish Food, 1.58 oz

Micro Wafers Fish Food, 1.58 oz

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets A fantastic replacement for flake for use with all types of tropical fish. This wafer allows almost any freshwater fish to access its nutrition with ease. Fish Meal, Krill Meal, Wheat Flour, Flaked Corn, Brewers Dried Yeast, Cuttlefish Meal, Wheat Germ, Brand HikariSize: 1.58 Ounces
Before I bought the micro-robbery, I was with the traditional flake food sold in pet stores. It was horrible! After a week or so, began my water turning brown aquarium! I try to use the food not to eat fish, but it is impossible to remove every last bit. I looked up and there seems to be the colors of the flakes leak in the water and turn it brown. But after I switched over to Hikari micro wafers, the water is crystal clear and my fish (gourami, ciclids and tetras) LOVE it! They are very small and even more impossible to remove, but they do not break down quickly and I think my fish swim around and end up ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น