วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

biOrb Winter Flower Plants, 2 Plants

biOrb Winter Flower Plants, 2 Plants

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Winter Flower Easy Plants - The winter style Flower Plants are incredibly easy to use. These realistic winter plastic plants are ceramic weighted - simply drop them in., Brand biOrbPersonalize your biOrb aquarium with a distinctive, creative lookCeramic-weighted for easy installationFits biOrb aquariums 8 gallons and largerCompletely safe for aquatic lifeMade using high-quality non-toxic plastics to look like the real thing
A few days ago I bought some plants. Now I am in my tank. My girfriend and I are enjoying our visitors, this product daily. Enjoy them every day and my golden. Excellent product !!!!!, See real plants and stay where they are located. They can also be trimmed if too long and still looks good. I can not even biorb - I use them in different setups and I love them!, I put them in my tank (not biOrb) liters of 30 normal and they look beautiful against the white and blue gr...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น