วันอังคารที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Aqueon Coralife 05508 Mini Flourescent Colormax Lamp, 10-Watt

Aqueon Coralife 05508 Mini Flourescent Colormax Lamp, 10-Watt

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Colormax fluorescent lamp are designed to be used where space is limited and powerful light is desired. Colormax lamps cast a warm glow to enhance the natural colors and appearance of tropical fish and live plants. Ideal for use with freshwater tropical aquariums., Brand AqueonLow operating temperaturePerfect for fresh or saltwater aquariumsDesigned to be used where space is limited
I used these bulbs to replaced the regular incandescent bulbs that were supplied with my 10 gallon fish tank starter kit (freshwater tank). These bulbs are considerably brighter than the bulbs supplied with my kit. The coloring of the fish was obviously enhanced when viewed under these bulbs and my fish looked more like they did in the fish store when I purchased them. As for temperature, I have not seen obvious increases in water condensation or salt build up on the clear plastic under my hood, directly be...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น