วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Aqueon 06103 Submersible Aquarium Heaters, 200-Watt

Aqueon 06103 Submersible Aquarium Heaters, 200-Watt

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Aqueon features a variety of accessories to help keep your fish and their aquatic environment clean and healthy. Aqueon introduces the most accurate, reliable, durable and easy to use aquarium heaters on the market. Available in five sizes/wattages to fit any size aquarium. All Aqueon heaters are guaranteed for life., Brand Coralife6-Foot power cordShatter resistant constructionAutomatic safety shut off and overheat protectionFor fresh or saltwater aquariumsPrecise temperature setting to 1-Degree f (68-88-Degree f)
This item stopped working after a month. I called the company and they sent me a brand new one. I have not had any trouble with the new Item., Excellent heater, keeps my tank temperature at the perfect level, I have read what other reviewers have said around the web that it has a clicking noise when it turns on and off, I have tank in my bedroom and I hear no clicking sound ...
more infomation

1 ความคิดเห็น: