วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Marina Naturals Malaysian Driftwood with Plants, Small

Marina Naturals Malaysian Driftwood with Plants, Small

Petssupplies-Fish & Aquatic Pets Great as a stand-alone item or landscaped in a group, this Marina Aquarium Driftwood Ornament with plants creates that beautiful, natural environment for your aquarium. The driftwood ornament is made from safe, non-toxic material that will not affect your water chemistry., Brand HagenSafe and non-toxic; won't harm your fishSecure placementMeasures 5.5 inches wide x 5 inches long x 4.5 inches tallDecoration suited for any aquarium; mimics natural driftwood
I am very happy with this product. My gecko loves it. He can climb all the way inside it. It's made pretty well. I recommend it., I have this and several other pieces that are realistic like this. My cichlids just love this piece and the alpha male has made it his territory. The wood looks very real as do the plants on the log. I only have one of these but wish I had bought another (can't now I bought too many other pieces and there ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น