วันจันทร์ที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Vittles Vault 40-Pound Stackable

Vittles Vault 40-Pound Stackable

Birds Food Airtight/Watertight "Space Efficient STACKable Style" with Molded Handles, Brand Vittles Vaultperfect for homes with two animalsstackableeasy accessholds 40-pound of foodAirtight
I use a mix of store sizes and a large cat food for my five cats (soon 6). It is airtight, and I think he could stand up to anything. If the dog food must state this, it would be easy up to abuse. I almost could not bear to get into if I keep my outside birds. It is highly recommended., We are ready to buy a second "Vault" for keeping the puppy food, we use our first dome adult shop dog food. The dome is the storage of food items, but we have discovered that you can never be left out in the garage with four large dogs, and they can bite it, turn it on, pushed around, jump on it, spill a bowl of water through the , etc., and not go any content or providing access to content. It is completely airtight an...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น